Sunday, March 11, 2007

SkipNorth Stash!!!!!

Just photoed my stash.... Top Down:
500g Yellow King Cole merino DK (for Babylonglegs)
360g Hand dyed aran (for me and maybe BBL)
left: 450g of pure wool aran (BLL) right: 1kg of space dyed aran (for me)
left: 79g Hand spun hand dyed bulky aran by Woolly Wormhead to knit a hat, middle: 106g bargain sock wool, right: continuation of space dyed aran
Bottom: 500g of more bargain sock wool

Total =2995g of wool.....

Had a great time....!!!!
I'll blog more tomorrow...just wanted to get this picture up :)

5 Comments:

Blogger lottie said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

7:55 AM  
Blogger Nic said...

Speedy posting there!! I was asleep on the settee by about 9 last night!!
I'll have to hank my noro up and weigh mine.
Nic
x

9:22 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Lovely to meet you this weekend!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Wow! More yarn! Any ideas at to what you will be using it all for?

10:21 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I love the colours you've bought! Great to meet you at the weekend!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home