Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Finished!!

............and I have to say I am mighty pleased with them!!! Just hope they are a nice fit :) I have found a tester for them anyway.... my friend Sarah Malone, who owns a nappy website called AngelTots has a littlun who is wearing the medium size at the moment...and she's a mad woolly fan too!!!
I went into town today with Joel, to meet DH for lunch and see if we could get Joel some summer knockabout shoes in the sales.....no luck there...... :(
Whilst I was up there, we walked past The City Gallery, and they had a fantastic exhibition on called Well Fashioned: Eco Style in the UK it was great!!! There was lots of re-fashioned denim and urban styles, some Worn Again Shoes which I really liked, they look much nicer in the flesh! Re-fashioning is really becoming popular......I should get my backside in gear and re-fashion some of mine! I have a big pile of stuff.....but just don't seem to be able to get on with it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Gemma said...

Fabby!

You are one clever lady missus!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

They look great. You'll be selling loads of them before long ;o)
Nic
x

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home