Sunday, July 16, 2006

How Indie are you?

You Are 76% Indie
You're a very indie person, and admit it, you look down a little on people who strive to be normal.You'll indulge in a little mainstream pop culture every now and then. But for you, anything not indie is a guilty pleasure!
How Indie are you?



This is dedicated to a fellow blogger Beekabear who mentioned me on her blog a while back. I didn't know this, as she forgot to leave a comment.....hehehe.....but found it, completely by accident when I googled my name, BabyLonglegs.

I know, how sad am I to google myself, I do it every now and then to see what it throws up, so to speak :D And this time I found another blog to visit/stalk....

So this ones for you BeekaBear.....how Indie are you????

Teehee.....lets see if she leaves a comment this time.... *whistle*

1 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Oooh no comments, I think you need to shout louder so that she can hear you.
Nic
xx

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home