Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Happy Collaboration :)

A Happy Collaboration of......

My merino sock yarn, in "Rainbow Brite"

And Nic's project bag, in a FlowerPower inspired VW Beetle print


My friend NicsKnots and I are exhibiting together (along with Atomic Knitting and the venerable WoollyWormhead) at an event in July called KnitNation and to celebrate this, we have come up with an awesome Limited Edition combo, a hand sewn projct bag with Herbies on it and a skein of my dip~dyed Merino sock yarn.

It is up for sale now, on both Folksy and Etsy should you not be able to resist such a happy and uplifting combination :)


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

stunning I love it:)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic! And it's mine, whoot. :-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Looking forward to seeing you both at Knit Nation! And I am very tempted...

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home