Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Miya :)





This awesome bag is coming to live with me......I know, I am weak, especially for skulls :)
As you all know, I have a good friend with awesome sewing skillz, NicKnots and she's just launched a brand new bag design to her growing range of wonderfulness :) As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to own one, as I am a bag ho, and love to be one of the first to have something new and exciting :)
Plus, see the sock in the last pictoore? That's my sock yarn that is....... **grin**
If you are hankering after Miya too......all you have to do is pop over to Folksy and buy one.
Go on, you know you want to!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

You are a bad temptress, that is what you are. I will resist..... for a while anyway.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Miffy said...

Now you know you shouldn't have shown me that. I so want one of those. Do you think it would be very bad if we had the same bag?

7:14 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Thanks for the plug ;) Its on its way now xtr

8:49 PM  
Blogger Debbie said...

Ooh, goody - something for the Xmas list that isn't a book, lush goodies or yarn ; ) The family will be delighted. Hope I can hold on until December - my will is weak......

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home