Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Someone made my day :)

I have been given the "Make my Day" award by the lovely Lizet.
Wow...thankyou so much!!!

So now I have to tag 10 people, thus:

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

Lizet for tagging me, and making me blog, and also for producing such lovely things!!!

Lottie for being an inspiringly disorganised friend.....

Miffy for always being my little voice of reason :)

Bigbird one of my oldest friends.......thankyou for putting up with me for so long!

Yoshimi for being a master enabler :)

Mrs Flowerpot for allowing me to be the enabler!!!

Woollywormhead for being a constant inspiration....

SarahM for liking my cooking!!!

SpinningFishwife for being a spinning DIVA!!!

Nic.....who needs pulling kicking and screaming from a hole.....get out of it woman, and sew beautiful things!!!

And finally, and just because I like to be different, I'm going to add an 11th person...hehehe

Myrthestiek for always leaving such lovely comments on my blog, you ALWAYS make my day, Bedankt Tessa :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Miffy said...

Thank you for the Tag, I'm happy to be enabled any time.

I've returned the honour of course. :)

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the tag, after looking through some old photo's last weekend it reminded me just how long we known each other, some of the party photo's are such a scream, I so wish I had a scanner to get some of them on the PC XXXX

Thanks again Sarah mwha mwah

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh and i have no idea how to tag back

11:00 PM  
Blogger Myrthestiek said...

You're so sweet; thanks! When my own pc is up and running I will post my list. You really made my day ((hugs)).

Tessa

7:35 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

Thanks so much for returning the award! You made my day :)

7:44 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Don't drop down dead but I've blogged ;) Well tagged. Blogging will restart tomorrow....I think .
Thank you xx

9:29 PM  
Blogger lottie said...

your not wrong about how organised i am!!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home