Saturday, January 12, 2008

Old Dogs, New Dogs......

Have been searching high and low for some new shoes.....my faves are now getting a bit threadbare, and are starting to hurt my feet. They are Rocket Dog mules, and the comfiest shoes... EVER. So having had my feet spoiled for a year, I couldn't find anything I liked. I have odd heels, and struggle to find shoes that don't leave me in agony, so I prefer to buy mules.....
Anyway, these Dogs have been on my eBay watch list for ages, and so after my vain search for a new style, I've plumped for these again, just in a different colour. I got them from Silks and Shoes on eBay They were great value, and I got first class recorded delivery (worth £5) in with the final price...so now my feet are happy once more :)


7 Comments:

Blogger Myrthestiek said...

Your feet will be so thankful :o)

2:08 PM  
Blogger Knittingmummy said...

I just took a look at the ebay shop and they have some nice shoes on there, I have never heard of Rocket dog before, the ones you have bought do look comfortable and warm.
Amanda.x

2:16 PM  
Blogger Alice said...

My boots are Rocketdog... I love them!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

Lalalalala not listening!!
They are an ace colour! I have bought two new pairs of boots this year and I am still wearing my rocket dog boots (with the hole in the bottom still!) and my mules that you got me. Hmmm tempting!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

oh they look super comfy, might have a look for some of those myself.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they look so comfy

6:19 PM  
Blogger Anne-Marie said...

I love rocketdog shoes too. They are just so comfy, wide, and the best thing is that they do flats, which is all I ever wear. I have lots of pairs but still need more...

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home