A lovely lady on Ravelry saw the "FraggleTastic" handspun I made for my friend Helen, and asked me to make her some, but in a thinner gauge.
I tried reallyReallyREALLY hard to get it to the WPI she wanted.... ;)
Anyway, this beauty is now on the way to America, and the rest of the Supersorted BFL I dyed to make it will be spun up to go and follow it's sister a little later on...it was hard going, so I need a break ;)
There's about 148g over 2 skeins, roughly light DK weight...which isn't bad yardage for me...but still not enough for the customer ;)
Labels: 3ply, cherry matchless, custom, handdyed, handspun, ravelry